Friday, January 10, 2014

New year, new stories

been quite a while since I last post anything here.. no reason, just lost of appetite to update..

up and down in my rollercoaster of life, balancing studying, working and more important as servant to Allah.. too many things happen last year of 2013, that make me thanks Allah even more.. as a wife, I hope I can be a better wife, that stand still by my husband, supporting and comforting him like Khadijah ra to the beloved Prophet Muhammad saw. As daughter, I hope I can be more helpful to my parent and parent in law as well. As big sister, I hope I can guide my brothers and sisters to the better in life and after. As a lecturer, I hope I can give my students an understanding of the lesson I taught, so they can spread the knowledge further and use it in their future. As a fellow friend, I hope I can always remind me and you to become better person everyday.

However, life must go on... new year of 2014 just arrives, with new aspiring things to be done, new experiences waiting to be gone thru, new friends, new resolution, new determination and of course, new stories...

here goes...