Sunday, March 23, 2008

Black spot

Many people come and go in my life. I'm not regret meeting them as the experience is what make me as i am today. but well, some of them still hold some black spot in my mind.. I don't know why i can't get rid of them. Somethimes, just think of it make me choke.

1. guru ngajar quran aku. this thing aku tak pernah citer kat sapa2 pun except my buddy. even my mum pun tak tahu. I hope he will get pembalasan di akhirat for what he did to me and others.

2. my first BF. I hope he find happiness now, but until now, i still don't know what i did wrong in the first place. The way he ended up everything is so childish it make me wonder how can I fall with that kind of guy? Must be because i was so desperate for a BF?? Silly me!

hmm.. the rest tu doesn't hurt me as much as they did. Btw, I got great life now. In another post I will tell another story.